Ad

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zecharia's daily.

Baru lepas habis midterm.... my head is spining, still going crazy. not much to tell about today..... i only remember, this morning i "ngap" 3 bungkus nasi lemak.... and, kipas berasap... that's all i guess... hehehe... OMG!!! im looking forward to "absolut-ing" !!!! i miss that crap...



BTW... still can hold it till i have some (MANY) money (hope so)...

ok2, first of all, hi... im zack.... party goers and can be a party pooper (sometimes or many times), i like to read (liar), and the girls love me (mom)....
im a blogger from SARAWAK... IBAN, love travel and trying new things... most of all, i know I LOVE TATTOO and PIERCING so fuc*** da** Much!! enough about me!!! lets talk about the blog, this blog is about......me..... DAMN! im stupid... Gilo gapo.... well, i guess you will be enjoyed or throw up in the next chapter! damn my english sucks big time!!! so fuc* it.... hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment