Ad

Friday, September 10, 2010

STUPID COFFEE ADDICTION.

hello, and hai... i cant sleep, probably can never sleep again...
i start realizing my other bad habbit is after my 2nd semester at college. its called COFFEE/CAFFEINE addiction...
beside smoking and picking my nose... i paling benci this one...
I love coffee, and i hate it the same time... why? This are my answer:

WHY I LOVE IT!!!!
1.The tasty taste.
2.Its keeping me awake and concentrate in class.
3.A Fan Of STARBBUCKS
4.The Bittery+Sweet taste.
5.A perfect match with chocolate.

WHY I HATE IT!!!!
1.I cant sleep at night.
2.I cant live without them.
3.Coffee is the only way for me to stay awake.
4.My teeth is getting "coffeeer"
5.i just simply hated it!!!!

oh i wish i could change coffee into SLURPEE..... my life would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment