Ad

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bleeding Co.


We! erk!!! ME!!! proudly present my newest and latest Project!! Bleeding Clothing!!! waw!!!! im so excited.... i'v done piercing, so.... why not opening another "Franchise" (cess) hehehe..... FYI, im working at home, PART TIME..... everyday i have all this crazy Fuk*ed up idea.... "How can i make MONEY!?" well, this is the way..... hahaha..... maybe its a bit early for me to plan this thing... well.... its never too early to start a businesses rite?? ok, this is it... BLEEDING CO. my own company! :P i'm the CEO... Duhh.... maybe someday you will see me in an Aston Martin DB9... :P open my BLEEDING CLOTHING page to see the T that currently available....

Oh dear... its been my dream to have my own company.... in 2-3 years in the future i hope i can see myself in "Forbes" or even "Oprah", blabbering about my company shit and stuff.... you know... hahaha... and i hope i can buy a real estate in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, :O or even NYC..... :D

you read this now, but remember, in 2-3 years in the future, you saw me and you will say... "Shit! thats Zack, the richest man in Asia!!, and his riding an Aston!"

hahaha..... well.... wait n see.....

in the other hand, theres another clothing line will be introduce for all the Ladies!!! and All The Party People out there.... wait for Bleeding Clothing "Travilion Series", in collaboration with purpleRAINBOW Clothing.... stay tuned for more info..

No comments:

Post a Comment